John Hedrick received an AV rating by Martindale Hubble and his peers – a rating given to Lawyers who achieve the highest level of professional excellence.
John A. Hedrick
Born in Statesville, North Carolina, September 26, 1965; admitted to North Carolina Bar, 1991.
Education and Certifications:
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (B.A. 1987); Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law (J.D. 1991); North Carolina Advocates for Justice; Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law.
Bars and Courts:
Admitted to North Carolina State Bar in 1991. Admitted to practice before all courts and administrative agencies of the State of North Carolina.
- Law clerk for the Honorable John Webb, Associate Justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court, August 1991-August 1993.
- Law clerk for the Honorable John C. Martin, Associate Judge, North Carolina Court of Appeals, October 1993-March 1994.
- Associate Attorney General, North Carolina Department of Justice, April 1994-September 1995.
- Deputy Commissioner, North Carolina Industrial Commission, October 1994-August 2000.
- Associate Attorney, Law Offices of Robin E. Hudson, September 2000-December 2000.
- Partner, Scudder & Hedrick, Workers’ Compensation Attorneys, January 2001 to present.
North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Workers’ Compensation Section; North Carolina Bar Association
Primary Area of Practice: