Frequently Asked Questions
Your workers’ compensation case is very important. The Fayetteville workers’ compensation lawyers of Scudder & Hedrick, PLLC, understand that you probably have questions you need answered. That’s why we’ve included this list of some of the questions we get most frequently from our clients. Make sure you check back regularly, as we will consistently update this list.
If you have questions that aren’t addressed on this FAQs page, please don’t hesitate to contact us by calling 910-488-1600.
- Can my worker's compensation claim be denied?
- Does Workers’ Compensation Cover a Chiropractor?
- How Are My Average Weekly Wages Determined For Workers’ Compensation?
- If I am injured away from the workplace, am I eligible for workers’ compensation benefits?
- Is workers’ compensation like suing my employer?
- What Are Death Benefits?
- What Are The Most Common Injuries Covered By Workers’ Compensation?
- What is workers’ compensation?
- What type of compensation can I expect from my claim?
- When It Comes To My Workers’ Compensation Claim, What Are My Responsibilities?
- Who is covered by workers’ compensation?
- Who Oversees Workers’ Compensation In North Carolina?